this is one of my favorite layouts i have done in a while. not only do i love love love the pictures but the paper works so well with the action that is going on in the photo. you can almost feel the movement. reagan gets the cold air in him and just runs his heart out.
i had to share that i also had my hot cocoa while i was working tonight.
products: my minds eye paper again, basic gray chipboard letters, real sticks, martha bakers twine in brown, jenni bowlin calendar, tim holtz metal clasp, misc ribbon, sea foam mm paint, and i actually used my sewing machine! yay go me! it is pain to get it all out but was so worth it on this layout for that little extra edging along the photos!
thats all for tonight bc i made cookies and muffins that cut into my crafting time...but it was worth it. yum
I thought you got a job ;o) I am SO jealous, you are getting lots done, girl. Congrats and I am lovin' the LOs
ReplyDeleteLove this LO Katey! I would like to learn how to use the paint - add to our list of things to do when we get together to make cards soon! :)
ReplyDelete