Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dec pages

products: fancy pants paper: christmas magic line (paper and tag), martha bakers twine and basic gray ribbons
products: jillibean soup paper line, making memories ribbon, letters and gitter emb, little yellow bicycle clear cuts journaling piece.

products: cosmo cricket paper line and stickers, october afternoon sticker, basic gray sugar rush paper as well as black and white cardstock. AND thickers.


I was inspired by Ali Edwards on this by using a marvy punch to use a little bit of each Christmas card send to us to make a page. this way i am not feeling guilty throwing anything away...i admit i love to keep cards. and the cards that people wrote special things i will put inside the album.



the process of the 'card' page...and the punch i used.



3 comments:

  1. These look great! LOVE the idea of cutting up cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks fun - I'm planning on doing the December Daily for this next year... I'm so far behind on everything now, but catching up quickly! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just noticed there was a piece of card of PJ and Me - Yay!

    ReplyDelete