OMG, I am sure everyone is going crazy with all the juggling of Crazy Schedules but this is a little nuts. I haven't had time to scrap and there is always time to scrap.
I of course have a million and one projects todo and I want to get something DONE. I have started and done more than a few pages in my 09 December 8.5x11 album. I am also working on my 2008 December 6x6 album, which is taking me longer than i hoped. The thing is I had to stop the progress when I ran out of pages and had to order them from Scrapbook.com. Among those projects I have many photos new and old that I need to get scrapped and into books.
Looking forward to finding amazing deals tomorrow at the SCRAPBOOK PAGE'S Gsale, which I will also hopefully be making money as well as spending it! Who knew that was possible? Hope everyone has a great wkend!
Monday:
work->feed homeless downtown->home by 9
Tuesday:
work->fancy work function dinner!
Wednesday:
work->Ku vs Kstate game (watch at home)->get ready for SB Gsale!
Thursday:
work->meet Amie for shopping and sushi dinner!
Friday:
work->drop off goods at Gsale for Sat->rush back to LA->Spray Tan!!
Saturday:
6am up->meet Casey->SB Gsale->find amazing deals at sale->home to get ready for LawProm->dinner 6pm->LawProm!
Sunday:
sleep in->scrap FINALLY
No comments:
Post a Comment