Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday





Today was a day to clean up the work space. I can only go so long before re-organizing all my supplies. I almost like cleaning up and sorting as much as creating. Almost. Today I went to World Market. They have great coupons on their website when you are a "member". I found these great bright green chair covers for the desks, as well as these super cute mini colanders for scrap supplies of course. Tonight I still need to finish stationary for a gift for a co-worker and I am watching Father of the Bride II. Great movie!

3 comments:

  1. Your button collection is amazing!! And the craft room....wonderful!!!

    Love it!

    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! there are actually 4 button jars: reds/pinks, blues/greens, natural/black and whites/creams! i need to use them more but i love how full my jars are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl~

    Scrap space looks awesome! Now get to work and get some layouts done...lol..miss ya!!! Love all your jars and your buttons! I need more buttons so feel free to send me some =) Love ya!

    Love Your BFF!
    PS Give hugs and kisses to Rory, Reagan, and Matty =) Miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete