Saturday, November 6, 2010

Updated Work Space





Today I am inspired to get things cleaned up and fix my wall space above my desk. I have hada few things collected over the past couple of months that I have been wanted to put up by my desk but it is a pain to hang things. But today it got done.

Here are a few photos of my finished wall! The mess around the desk is another story...maybe a project to later on tonight or Sunday.

Used:
Frames from Pottery Barn in multi sizes, "clip" art is from Home Goods, My giant scissor that was found at Super Target, magnetic mirror is from Super Target as well, and then of course a few favorite stamps.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love those huge scissors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. And I am jealous of your work space! In our next (hopefully this summer) I am demanding a space of my own ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your craft room looks fab - so organized and efficient. Wish I was more tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for taking a peek into my world!

    ReplyDelete