Thursday, December 2, 2010

Heidi Swapp Clock






a while a ago i bought two Heidi Swapp clocks from ARCHIVERS. if you know me the way i shop is...one for me, one for you. seriously. so i bought a clock for my mom and one for me. going out to colorado last wk my mom said will you please bring somethings to put my clock together. so i did and it turned out super cute.

paper: american craft, city park line

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And you reminded me - I keep meaning to redo the clock in my guest/scrap room. Perhaps after the holidays when things slow down I can finally get it done! tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project! Love it :) Hope all is well with you guys... When you get a chance, can you e-mail me your addy? I need to get a Christmas Card to you and I've lost the sheet that had your info on it :)... Also, love the new background on your blog :) it's cute!

    ReplyDelete