A couple of weeks ago I found these shiney sequins at 'Michaels' on cleanace and I have been trying to think of ways to use them. They have been sitting on my desk staring me down until now...
The process:
I stamped the jar stamp with perm. red ink on both the cardstock and the acetate to be able to follow where I punch the holes for the stitching. I used the 'In stitches' board behind the cardstock to make it easier to punch with my paper piercer.
This project was more fun than I thought it was going to be...even though it did take a bit to stitch. But I was able to watch tv at the same time. American Idol is back!
...also this will go on a scrapbook page and not used at a card. I cannot imagine this being shoved in a drawer or god forbit...thrown away.
No comments:
Post a Comment