Sunday, May 22, 2011

I am the big winner



This weekend was busy but fun and now come to find out now that I am catching up on my email and blog following ....I have been chosen in TWO different raffle giveaways!

Check out ....http://amusing-to-create.blogspot.com/
Where I have won this amazing prize pack of paper and goodies!




I have also been chosen as a winner on scrapbook Circle blog for Lil'Luna flower ring and earings set!

3 comments:

  1. Katey!

    It's a little weird leaving this long message in your comment section but I couldn't find your email address!

    I saw that you were sweet enough to comment on my post over on Freckled Nest about my Post College Survival Kit course. I just wanted to drop you a line to say that the course is starting today and we've got a few spaces left if you're keen (cough *shamelessselfpromotion* cough) Thanks so much for entering the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete