Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tidying up

.......one of my new locker drawers all cleaned up and repainted (metallic paint)
.... reorganized storage and notice my other locker drawer: the ABC storage on the far right side of the white desk. I am so glad I can fit all my black ABC's in one place now!
Today I got the cleaning bug. It took me at least 2 hours to put the mess away and revamp my desk. This is my after photo with only a few things left to sort. Wish I would have taken a photo of the before because it was baaadd.

Between cleaning and watching TruTv's repo shows I didn't get as much done as I had hoped. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. i love your crafting room! i wish i had one of those

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait until you see the new one...just moved! photos soon!

    ReplyDelete