Thursday, May 21, 2009

i love HAMSTERS!




There is this new commercial out that is THE BEST!! I saw it while at a movie with Matt, cannot even remember what movie, just remember those hammies. I love hamsters.
Growing up I always had hamsters. It probably started when my parents went to Earl May Seed and Nursery every weekend when I was little. I would go check out the hamsters and fish. Yada yada yada...I had a lot of hamsters.
I saw this commercial and almost died. The hamster driving the car and dancing and tapping his cute little fingers to the beat of the music. Love it! I just wish Matt enjoyed it like I did, he didn't have hamsters growing up. Sad.

1 comment:

  1. Ohmigosh, I love hamsters too! Seriously.... I had FIFTY from the time I was 8, till I was 14. FIFTY! And the most we had at one time... 28. :D LOL. We were a WEIRD family! LOL.

    Your blog looks great! Can't wait to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete