Saturday, May 23, 2009

"It's wedding season"-says Matt


I just returned home from a very long celebration am very very sleepy...but will blog about it anyway.


Today our good friends Emily Knopp and Zack Hood got married. Their reception was crazy busy and full of entertaining people. Zack's mom is crazy wild and kept us all on our tows with her *energy*! First, almost breaks her ankle while dancing with Zack for the *mother/son dance* then her and her husband, Tim, take some risque photos in the photo booth and the night goes on like so...


Matt and Randy (and Tiff) get down on the dance floor and are soaking wet. Mat had the dance move of the night by sliding on the dance floor into Tiff while she was *getting down* and took her out. It was the best wipe out of the night!!


The photo booth was a hit. I am in charge of making the photo book so I wanted to make sure that everyone was writing on the cards to the Bride and Groom. I have got to say the kids really caught on to the idea and the adults never really got it at all. Matt and I got the cutest pic together (posted). I love it. I had a fun time!
congrats to Emily and Zack!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I got to see you that weekend! It was so fun! I miss you already and I am loving keeping up with you through this blog.

    ReplyDelete