Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Big Day






Today was a big day. Big day for this week that is. My throat is still 'healing' so it is actually getting worse, I dont wanna get grose and go into detail. I will just say super tender to put it nice. My wonderful hubby brought me a small sonic ice cream/ slush purple drink and since that went well later brought me a starbucks carmel frap. That was a meal plan today. Starving.

We had two big visitors today. Mr UPS and Mr FedEx. My hubby ordered stuff from amazon and also our vaccume came! yay!

I also have been trying to work up some energy to craft. Between Mon, Tues and today I have done a handful of layouts, a mini album of my little brother and put the finishing touches on an only Colorado trip (books 1 and 2). The Co trip books are neat bc I recovered the 'raw' ablums with one of my very favorite lines.

Here are the photos from today...

No comments:

Post a Comment