Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Boots


While internet surfing I found a find that was too hard to pass up... so I called the nearest store. It just so happened that had just got the boots in and so that had plenty in stock. Urban Outfitters is usually a hit or miss. And the store is easier to find things than their website. I am more drawn to the fabrics and things I can actually touch.

At their store my favorite section besides the clearance is the books. There is the funniest collection I have ever seen. My most favorite is 'Awakward Family Photos', which also has a website with hundreds. I guess only the best made the book. A must check out tho. Didn't get the book but would be a great conversation piece or gift for the upcoming holidays!

So back to the boots...I got the black and they are fabulous!

1 comment: