
Rory is so silly, totally did this herself! I just so happen to be sitting next to my camera. What a ham!

I love this photo! It has been so rainy lately that every time they pups come in they have to go straight to the tub for a foot washing. They know what to do, the big guy even climbs in all by himself.

This was after one of our evening runs around the block, Reagan was tired.

My Rory loves blankets. If you have one and she wants it she will pull it right off you and use it herself.

Reagan has been so cuddly. He is hugging the pillow.
Because I haven't done much scrapbooking/crafting lately I am sorry to say I will just be posting photos of my pups again today. I love taking photos and these are my subjects!
I swear I can hear Rory's thoughts some days when I am taking her photo, " are you seriously taking my photo again?"
Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday like me!
oh what characters! Such loves and great friends. So glad you shared them with me x
ReplyDeletewhat sweet puppies! they are such characters aren't they? my husband and i have two, and they make my life such joy! new follower :-)
ReplyDelete