Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mr Boo Boo



Poor Reagan.  He is injured again.
This weekend Reagan was staying at his favorite daycare for the weekend while I visited Bailey's new baby out of town. While playing out back Reagan got jumped by a lab mix.  His injuries are pretty bad, they consisted of a large abscess on his chest where he was bit.  The size of it is probably the size of my fist and looks like a large boob that leaks blood. The pressure dressing that I put together is helping.  I hope the swelling goes down more tomorrow between that and the fever he is making me worried. He also cannot lay down by himself since this is right in the middle of the chest.

I was told that the dog that did this freaked out being a first timer at the daycare and has been told that he cannot return.

No comments:

Post a Comment