Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Reagan-day 3

 Today was bad. I thought I was going to come home to a recovering puppy but what did I find. A dog with a hole in his chest.  The hole is due to the infection in his chest.
 We went right over to the Animal ER tonight to get it cleaned out and more medications. I will be back in next couple of days either for more cleaning or stitches depending if the infection is gone yet or not.
 ** Sorry for those with a weak stomach.
 Reagan is not happy or amused by the t-shirt. He cannot believe that I am taking his photo.
 I wrote his name on the back! haha
 I keep telling him how cool he looks but he doesn't believe me.
 Pouting on the rug...
Getting some love from his sissy, Rory

Hoping tomorrow bring us health dogs and no more surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment