Monday, August 22, 2011

Antique-ing!

I love this metal stool!
I have been looking at these metal carts for a while now. Every time I see them they are really rusted and need work! But this yellow beauty looked next to perfect...for how old it is!
Sadly these drawers did not come home with me but aren't they neat?! There were all sizes and kinds.
The metal crate really got my attention...not sure what I would do with itLook at these old house windows...they were only $6 (I think). I was trying to think really hard what I would do with one but there were so many that if I do think of something one will be there when I go back!

This past Sunday I decided to get out and antique shop! It was super fun! There were all sorts of neat finds. Not saying that I bought half of what I liked but did take photos to remember and think of purposes for these items ...then maybe return later.

Looking forward to my next adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun! Where did you go? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love looking at antiques too. that cart is fab.
    i recently picked up some vintage books. great to use in scrapping.
    =)

    ReplyDelete